Tuesday 30 January 2007

Penguin?

To continue with the bird theme. If you are hanging around the river Tamar on the 1st of May you may get to see a bunch of penguins. The offspring of my bigger baby sister is starting out on the matrimonial road. Two weddings in one year I hear you shouting, two more and we all know what the film says comes next!

Rocky and Mark are tying the knot.

Now you may remember when I said "DO NOT TOUCH" well this time I said "NO TOP HAT AND TAILS". Not sure if people just can't hear me speak. My darling wife has brought home a slip of paper inside a really nice and flash folder, it was given to her by Mary (bigger baby sister) who was in turn given it by Rocky (offspring of bigger baby sister), and she was given it by the tailor. I have assumed the tailor knows what has been ordered for whom so imagine my surprise when I read the slip of paper.

It had various sizes noted on it, they all seemed a little large and I can't believe they are for my magnificent figure, and then I noticed the word "Hat". I am now a bit suspicious that various members of my loved ones group have been plotting behind my back! I will keep you all updated.

For those of you who have been following the sad saga of Tommy. I am afraid that not a squawk
has been heard from the unfortunate creature. No further demands from the evil ones. The trail appears to have gone cold. Graham and Sandra may have started their married life on a real downer - unless, of course, you know something that may help them? This blog is always willing to be a bridge in the communication game played out in these circumstances.

No comments: