Sunday 14 January 2007

I am happy with my life.

Before I get into today's musings can I just say to those of you who seem to feel that I am in need of a "get rich quick" scheme - no thanks. If you happen to have a Crystal Ball and can give me next weeks lottery winning numbers then I make an exception. Otherwise, just not interested in getting "How to make more money" comments 'cause I ain't gonna visit your site.

For the rest of you, the above refers to e-mails I get saying how wonderful my blog is and would I like to earn lots of cash for doing nothing. If you are that interested have a look at the comments sections below.

Today has been a mixed batch of busy and relax in front of the telly watching the football. Ches and Al around for Sunday Roast, I say it myself but it was really tasty. I do a mean roast potato!!!

Al has now had her mobile for a couple of weeks so I showed her how to download on to my PC, transfer the files to her flash drive and hopefully she is now at home transferring the pictures onto her PC. The wonders of modern technology.
Some of her pictures are reproduced here for your enjoyment.
Val Ches and Paul at the no infamous scene of Tommy's kidnap.
At this stage we were unaware of the drama about to unfold!
Cheryl earlier in the day at the same gathering.


Al and her best friend (well, one of them!) Jazzy. Just after Christmas we took a wonder around the Xmas market in City Centre. We had real German Pommes Frites and the girls had strawberry covered in chocolate. Not all the chocolate went to where it should have gone as can be seen!.
Oh dear Monday tomorrow. Downstairs in half hour or so for a cuppa and a hope that there is a bit of cake left after we all hit it for desert! Except Al who went for ice cream! Will probably watch one of Vals programmes before shower and bed, only fair as I have watched two full matches and the highlights programme today

No comments: