Saturday 13 January 2007

Weekends here


It's Saturday. Wanted to have a slow day but that's difficult to achieve nowadays. Val and I were to go out to Rocky and Marks to get me measured up for a suite for their impending nuptials. It's a Top Hat and Tails sort of do so I will really feel at home there!! Lucky for me Rocky knows her uncle well and I am exempt the dressing up bit. It appears that rugby shirt and jeans are off the menu, or so I have been strongly told by Val!


I ended up going out by myself as Val's Arthur started playing up. Once that visits rest is the only answer. I ended up doing the Morrisons shop alone as well. I am fairly well behaved nowadays, even took my mobile with me AND left it switched on. Not that it does any good as I can't hear the bloody thing anyway.


Just found out that Argyle have had a super victory today. 3-1 away to the might of East Anglia, you know - that hotspot of football just above London.


I think the plan for tonight is settle in front of the telly. I have avoided the football results all day so am OK for match of the day. Film on cable "Flight plan" that Val wants to watch so come eight we will be in feet up mode. Match of the Day follows. I might be able to jam in a Stargate SG1 episode before all that so it looks like I'm a couch potato this evening, just like the guy above!!


Well that's enough from me for today. Hope you all have a great weekend and remember THE SEARCH FOR TOMMY CONTINUES - IF YOU ARE THE GUILTY PARTY DON'T THINK YOU CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY TONIGHT!!!!!


No comments: