Tuesday 2 January 2007

Everyone informed


If you are reading this then you have probably reacted to the e-mail I sent out. I cannot believe anyone would find their way here accidentally, as I have tried to get here via the normal google page with very little success.


I have set up a shortcut on my desktop to this page as it makes it a whole lot easier. To do that just right click your mouse and click on "create shortcut", you should then get a shortcut to the blog on your desktop. Sorry if this is teaching suck eggs etc but I take the attitude that you can always learn something new and you never know what you don't know until someone tells you, or I suppose you could read it but that would start me rambling.


The photo is of Father Christmas at the St Georges school Christmas Fair. A good time was had by all and I thought that Santa did a wonderful job!!!
By the way, if you know how to put a visitor counter on a blog let me know eh?

1 comment:

Best of friends said...

alice
you look funny in that soot and you are the best grandad in the world and jasmine said you don't look like santa.
you are brave doing that job and it's funny that you get paid by cake's.
lots of love xxalicexx