Friday 12 January 2007

IT'S FRIDAY

Well, here we are again. Yet another Friday another exciting week over workwise and we move on to the two days that we spend the other five working for.

All quiet on the Tommy front. We hope that the little lad is keeping his pecker up.

Plymouth Argyle have signed three players on loan deals. Do you ever think that one day we will hit the top league? I always said that I would never go to Wembley until Argyle played there, many thought I was mad. But, yes, we did appear and to add spice to the day we won. So what is wrong with believing that we can enter the top sometime eh? Why not European Champions eh? Why not world Club Champions eh? Why not indeed.

Cheryl has just left to collect Alice from Youth Club. I don't recall being the least bit interested in attending a Youth Club at age 8. Have individuals changed as much as the world in the last fifty odd years? Ah dear. Never mind, pension in five years. Suppose I will miss work (nah!). Won't have much to do to take up my time (nah!).

Oops must head off as there is a programme on about the Beatles. Reckon I can persuade Val to make a cuppa. Feet up, couple of biscuits if there are any left from the Christmas excess.

Yeah. Life is OK in the Western world. Glad I am here now.

See you all soon. Clare and B excepted as they are a bit far away to pop in for a cuppa! Click the link to see where they are.

No comments: