Thursday 4 January 2007

Tommy come home....please

Following on from previous posts about this heart breaking story we have now discovered the anonymous individual who spotted the number one suspect. We ask again, if you know something please help.

Can the perpetrator of this crime possibly read the following statement from the family without some guilt?

"The anonymous sender was me, Bea Tommy's big sister. I just wanted the heartless criminal to know my mum and pops have become gibbering wrecks since Tommy's disappearance, they're not sleeping or eating, too worried about Tommy. So if the person who stole Tommy is reading this I just want you to know you will be caught and when that time comes its PAYBACK!!!!!"

I know most right minded people will forgive the wish to lash out as expressed by this anguished young sibling. Help if you can. It is well known that parrots pine and Tommy has never even been to a fiord.

No comments: