Sunday 12 August 2007

Soccer start and Firefly end

Ches and Val this Friday

Me and Al at the miniature pony centre early last week
Argyle won away at Hull 3-2, so an excellent start to this season. Wall to wall soccer on the telly and Val has kindly allowed me near the front room, however I think I will give the Torquay match a miss tonight - may be pushing it a bit too much!! Hopefully we will be having a good season this time around lets hope that come May when we read this it will be with a smile on the face.
My last few days of leave coming up and I have not really completed any of the major tasks I set myself, apart from the one at the top of the list - enjoy three wonderful weeks away from the grind. Well I did clear the shed out and dump a load of rubbish that I will probably be looking for in about a month or so!
I have the urge to pop down the shop and get a bar of choccy to have with a cuppa. Believe it or not it's not something I do often, but I am tempted.

Bought the first Hawkwind album on CD last week, I had forgotten how good it was. Not sure why I didn't get it when I was replacing my album collection with CDs after selling them all off. I think I got a greatest hits CD or something like that.
Val has just shouted up that a cuppa awaits me so I have to go. Via the shop???
Hope you are all having a great summer or whatever season you happen to be in in your part of the world. Great to see visitors from around the globe. Hi to you.

No comments: