Saturday 18 August 2007

The day after the night before

I am knackered. Last night went very well, first time I have met some of Cheryl's friends and I must say a very nice bunch of people they are. The evening went very well and very quickly. Really impressed with Alice's organisational skills, she and Jaz even laid on entertainment in the form of a dance routine!! Music was from Al's mobile phone - she really doesn't miss a trick, I am unsure if that is a good or bad thing for the future!!!

On Thursday I tried to post but there was a technical hitch and the system wouldn't play with me. Leon had posted a comment and I tried to post it to the blog but now (hopefully) second attempt and, in the now time honoured tradition I will hand over to the orange print man. Go Leon!! "Blimey. Just logged on to the P & V blogspot when up I pop with Mr Rotavator and my famous " Supa 5 " medal ..................I didn't realise that picture was still in existence. As for your pic with McQuiston and the boys wow that does seem a long time ago now. Have saved them in my pics and will send them to Derek Bottomley and await his reactions. Somewhere in my garage I have some pics taken at upwood of the old TSF office. Must have a look this weekend and get them bunged onto a cd and transferred to my pc. Sounds like you had a great leave Paul and now back to the daily grind. Will mail soon as I too have to shove off now and earn the queens shilling.Got to get hold of those guys somehow for a reunion I think. Best wishes..... Leon "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suffolk Sojourn 16 of 134.

Greetings from East Anglia. Got back from 2 weeks of tranquility on the river this w/e and have finally caught up with emails/admin etc and trawled your adventures. What a hectic weeks' leave you enjoyed! Glad you could use/post the photos' from Upwood, ref the poloroid of us with the zobbit kid - Leon took it. I note you are saving the Groucho/Harpo for later - you tease!

What a star Al is - the suprise party for Ches looked brilliant, and full marks to her for sorting it out from start to finish. Be positive Ches - it'll happen.

A coupla points - My veg growing prowess is renowned - maybe you've forgotten when I took you up to my allotment at Boscombe and we plucked sunday lunch from the earth (except the beef and the lemon treacle sponge!) A good weekend surely?

Ref the Turners' in Wishbone Ash - my mistake - not actually brothers, and no record of a Glen Turner by the way. Are you you thinking of Glenn Cornick (Tull, Wild Turkey)?

Anyway - on my own tonight - Bil in London on a course for 2 days, and as I write, at the Troubadour on the Brompton Rd with a bunch of her old mates from FANY - Bunfight!

FANY? Look at the website/let me explain - have you got half an hour?

Glad all is well - I aim to be 1000th visitor - till then - love to all.

Blue Skies - CT