Friday 17 August 2007

A party going on as I type!

My house has been taken over by the female gender!

Alice has arranged a party for her mum, Cheryl. Those of you who regularly visit this mine of information will know that Ches lost her job and is currently seeking gainful employment (Thanks to 118118 but that is another story!)

Alice decided that it would be nice to have a "good luck with the job hunting party" for her mum. She rang around and arranged everything herself. I had to help with the food tonight as it appears there was something really important on the Disney channel! But the bottom line is that Al sorted out everything.

Val and I held our breath this evening as you never know if a 9 year old has got the organisation right!! We needn't have worried. This is why I am now sitting in my study, the lone male in the house!! Truth is I am hiding!!

Photo's above tell the story!

No comments: