Monday 13 August 2007

Many moons ago


Podga and Mike (Leon)



John Penny. Bob Donaldson. Barry Wilkinson

Me. Colin (Billy) McQuiston. Chris (Podga)

Unknown Zobs kid
From August 1972, Seems a long time ago now!!

Podga sent me the photos above and I finally remembered how to use my scanner and what software will produce usable pictures. Took three attempts last night, including one that produced a mega size picture that slowed my PC down something rotten. Moral is always check your settings when moving to new project!


Al and I out to the Miniature Pony Centre out on Dartmoor for the day today. Second visit this hols. Nice place, restful for me and lots to do for Al. She loves watching the guy that does the clown bit in the afternoon, she has now seen him three times and wants to go back for more - he must be doing something right as the kids find him very funny. The animals are great as well as kids can get in and "hands on". Staff are patient considering how busy it is sometimes. Rain held off today and photo's will be posted at some future point in this very blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey. Just logged on to the P & V blogspot when up I pop with Mr Rotavator and my famous " Supa 5 " medal ..................
I didn't realise that picture was still in existence. As for your pic with McQuiston and the boys wow that does seem a long time ago now. Have saved them in my pics and will send them to Derek Bottomley and await his reactions. Somewhere in my garage I have some pics taken at upwood of the old TSF office. Must have a look this weekend and get them bunged onto a cd and transferred to my pc.
Sounds like you had a great leave Paul and now back to the daily grind. Will mail soon as I too have to shove off now and earn the queens shilling.
Got to get hold of those guys somehow for a reunion I think. Best wishes..... Leon

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).