Sunday 12 August 2007

Forgot the Firefly bit

Just noticed that I forgot to mention the Firefly end bit.

Before I get to that thought I should be straight with you all and confirm that I have the cuppa Val made for me and yes, I did go to the shop. Got a packet of Cadbury chocolate fingers, afraid that once opened it is unlikely that the packet will end anywhere other than in the recycling box and very soon at that. They are like Pringles, once opened .......

Anyway. Firefly. For those of you not into Sci Fi "Firefly" was a TV series made with the same characters as the film "Serenity". I bought the box set of the entire series. The series was, for some inexplicable reason cancelled. Can I just say that I thought the series had the potential to be up there with Star Trek and Babylon 5. Why on earth was it cancelled? 15 episodes and stop.

I watched the last episode today. Up to the now expected high standard. Shame on those who cancelled.

Nearly at the end of the chocolate fingers as well. I suppose that makes the three. Chocolate fingers, Firefly and my leave!!

No comments: