Tuesday 20 November 2007

I started so I'll finish

As their colleagues were whisked off to Fleet St. - then there were 3 ....... (1 x PARA, 1 x SAS and an RAF PTI/PJI). Now can you spot the Girlie?'

I started today's posting as my spuds were on the boil. Thought I would have plenty of time. Unfortunately I changed my settings yesterday to add the Hindi translation button (you never know who may pop in for a visit). I couldn't stop the damned thing translating! Well I know you lot are a pretty switched on crowd but I wasn't sure you could actually read Hindi.

Anyway, the spuds boiled over all over Val's nice (ex)clean hob and we ended up with fried potatoes for tea, great for the cholesterol levels. The point of this quickie is to let Podga show off another of his photo's. The end of the Trilogy. I'd like to point out that Frank Herbert's Dune Trilogy now runs to some 15 books - so come on Podga live up to that one! Over to you.

"Yo Ed!
For possible inclusion - hope I haven't missed the copy deadline. Hope all continues to be well.

Best wishes from Blue Tongue and Bird Flu Country - Looks like Fish Fingers and Curried Beans for Christmas,

Loadsalove to all. Blue Skies
"
I still reckon the girlie is in the middle. Re Xmas Turkey, some of us watched the news and noticed the Turkeys getting their Christmas treat a bit earlier than planned. My Xmas Turkey is now sitting in my freezer - just in case. Reckon a bit of Chutney would go down well with it actually don't you think?

No comments: