Thursday 15 November 2007

Another discovers the delights of comment

Podga continues to celebrate with the 'Hostages' - things degenerate as they patiently await the Tabloid Limousines to whisk them off to Fleet Street

I can't get him to stand up (he's only 3 hours old)
I actually have a little bit of time spare in my busy life. My thoughts immediately went to the blog and the adoring public just waiting for the next post. Is it coming from the West Country, or maybe Brownfingers in Turnip land is going to spread some news of his gardening skills? Surprise surprise, we have a bit from Turnip land rabbiting on about some Tractor something or other but I notice he does build up the word "green". Is the mighty Green Army getting to him?
We also have a contribution from our New Zealand correspondent! Hay, meet sissy Clare folks. At the bottom of her mountain domain the miracle of birth has happened again. One 3 hour old foal. Check the photo above.

"Suffolk Sojourn 27 of 137.2 weekends gone since my last - and the same for you - sulking??Tractor Boys and Pilgrims have played another 3 matches each - both teams have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1. Tractor Boys remain above Pilgrims, and still a game in hand.Early days say's Paulie - yeah, right! Thanks for putting the Iran hostage photo on - very brave of you. It's suddenly got colder in Suffolk - picked my final 4lbs of tomatoes today - albeit green. Stand by for a couple of jars of Podga's Home Made Chutney - incoming.
Other than that - I await to read any other comments on your missives. We know they're out there don't we.
I'm prepping to strike as the 2,000th visitor - just to repeat my previous triumph of cunning stealth.Onwards and Upwards, and Blue Skies. CT"
You will notice that Another photo from someone's glorious past has appeared. All sorts of comments about Queen and Country flow through my head!
Without further ado (drum role please) welcome Clare to the blog. Go for it gal!
"Well - hello from New Zealand. I have to say our family was always one for having many faces but this dressing up beats it all! Have to say a lot of effort has been put in and it looked like great fun - I am sure a lot of alcoholic punch was drunk! Say hi to blighty for me folks."
Val has just come back from dropping Ches and Al back to their car. She has asked if we are having tea tonight so it looks as though my spare time is up! Never mind, Thursday is comedy night on the telly!
Before I go, must mention Anne, sister in law in Aussie. Hope you had a super birthday and when are we getting a comment on the blog then??
Also, got an e-mail from Pete, my investment guru. He says he pops in here for a view every so often. What do you think of a bloke who employs a 89 year secretary and I am sure he doesn't pay the minimum wage?? How about a comment from Binney Towers?
Time for tea.

No comments: