Friday 12 October 2007

I'm in a rush again

Been researching a wireless LAN for my place. Seems a bit complicated to me, and not that secure or reliable. Came across a Powerline Ethernet Adapter system thanks to some cracking articles on the Net. Read one guys Blog that finally pushed me in that direction.

Trying to get Val into the 21st century you see. Reckon a laptop will be easier for her to use as a mouse is virtually impossible for her to handle!

Into PC World / Comet with Al tomorrow after sorting her MP3 problem. Hope I can sort it as it was a special pressy from my mate Santa!

Blue Skies is back from his short break so a quick handover before I head downstairs for an evening of comedy. Oh yes. Good luck Englan tomorrow in both football rules games!
"Suffolk Sojourn 23 of 137. Now then! Back refreshed from the sunny climes of our counties' Eastern coastline. A good time had by my hard working better half - although blindfolded throughout (I told her we were in St Tropez).
Got to share this with you: We arrived in time for Sunday lunch - at which point a bunch of Norfolk Hoorays were settling well in the lounge, obviously onto their 3rd bottle of fizz (by the decibel level) - whilst the offspring trooped down from their rooms clutching kites, buckets and spades etc to go onto the beach (50 yds away). We had lunch, took over our room, then a long walk, nap, and eventually dressed suitably for supper. Armed with chilled Chardonnay, we sat on the sea wall and watched the sunset.
The kids were still down on the shingle, and their parentals were still in the lounge giving it hot rocks. A father then appeared at the top of the hotel steps and shouted down to his son and heir to "come up - we're going into dinner - now! Marmaduke trudged back up the beach to sit on the path in front of us, and took off his trainers and started to wring his wet socks.Father came back out, went ballistic and told him to "get some hotel slippers from the room - brat", and turned to go inside.
Marmaduke sat there - disdainfully looking at father swaying back up the steps and muttered:"Well - I might have wet socks - but at least I'm not drunk" Bil and I fell off the wall - backwards.
Anyway - Ref the Championship League Table - why should I weep? Tractor Boys have a game in hand over Pilgrims. Early days Paulie.Blue Skies "

Why do some folks have kids eh? Still got to get those three points Brownhands!!

No comments: