Tuesday 9 October 2007

Another day in sunny old Plymouth

Quick update on Val's bum. A lot better now. She is up and about and even driving around. Kidneys checked out so no major problem, except for frequent visits to a certain room in the house. But she won't thank me for publishing that to the world so I had better say no more!!!

Young Christopher has absented himself with the excuse of taking Miss Belinda away for a well deserved rest. I will hand over to the Blue one now.
"Suffolk Sojourn 22 of 137.Tractor Boys secure 3 pwans - Pilgrims scramble 1. Dream on indeed. Hope Val's injury has eased up - make sure she has everything she needs Paulie! Am kidnapping Miss Belinda and taking her (blindfolded of course) to a 3 day pampering session at a plush hotel on the beach at Aldeburgh tomorrow. A belated birthday treat. I will suffer withdrawal symptoms without being able to check your latest - but will be back Weds evening. Till then - Don't forget, If you're out tonight - On your bike - Wear white. Blue Skies! CT x "

Not sure what they are up to but starting off blindfolding her?? Not sure we want to read about the next chapter in this little story!!

Alice showed her customary lack of confidence today. She is doing exams at school (they seem to do a hell of a lot more than I remember from Primary School - maybe it's just my memory!). I asked her how she felt she had done. "Brilliantly of course" came the response. I think I may have been speaking over the Disney Channel so it was a way to silence me!

It appears that I have been told to attend a Halloween Party at my sis's place. Been told I have to dress up. Val has suggested Mr Spock. Do you think she is missing the point somewhere along the line here? I am not good a dressing up so will have to have a think about it. Could go as Groucho - nope that's been done!! No I'm not doing a Val - he is dead you see so I would be a ghost .... Halloween see.

As usual busy busy so must dive off. Sunset Zoe has just come back from Egypt it appears. She might bang a link to her photo's if she reads this.

Oh by the way Mr T. Have a look at the league table. Read and weep!!

No comments: