Monday 5 February 2007

Penguin update



I was wondering around downstairs when I came upon this photo. I assume that Val has got it from her sister, Sylvia.

I thought you may like to see Val and her nephew Glynn back in the days of innocence.

Don't you just love the Nora Batty tights .. Hee! Hee!

And Glynn can't laugh, he really went to great lengths to smarten himself up for this one.

We have got a cracking one of Glynn doing his Paul Daniels impression. We were not going to publish it, but of course if requests were made...........

You will note that Val is using her pre veneer smile!

Anyway. Rocky has just rung so I can update you on the penguin situation. Alice has been laughing at me since she read the tailors card, but I am glad to inform all that it may all be a big mistake. You see, when we went down to the tailors for me to get measured they had this film crew there, something about channel four. I reckon they mistook me for one of the glamorous film stars and got flustered, hence the error. All very clear and logical to me now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have exclusive access to a very young Uncle Paul in his choir boy uniform with the church choir circa 1965. I will offer it up if a certain elder member of the family is willing to lend it to me. I know that a certain blogmaster's wife was eager to get her paws on a copy a while a go, ha ha ha.
Rocky and tribe