Thursday 8 February 2007

Blackmail attempt


It is with great sadness that I have to report an attempt to blackmail this blogmaster.


Read the comments from the penguin update blog below and all will be revealed. I ask you, is it not enough that we have the pressure of a still missing Tommy added to the prospect of becoming a penguin for the day? More pressure in an attempt to do what? I ask.


Turning my ever faithful wife into a person craving an old photo? Is this civilised behaviour I ask you?


There is, however, a problem with this ill conceived plan. I don't recall ever being in a church choir. I don't recall being dressed up as a choirboy.


In the world of digital photography and the ability to do what you like with a photo, I ask can a photo be trusted? Is it suitable evidence? I think not! Just look at the photo above. Hah!


No comments: