Monday 2 April 2007

Paris and Nichole hit town

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I spotted Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie in town. I was in for the 50th wedding anniversary bash of Silvia and George when I spotted them.

At first they tried to deny it but then kindly agreed to pose for an exclusive photo. I mean, you can see for yourselves, there is just no denying the fact that they were here in little old Plymouth.
I keep pinching myself to see if I was dreaming, but the evidence was delivered today when Silvia dropped off the photos of the do.

Not since Napoleon sat in Plymouth Sound has Plymouth seen celebs of such stature.

I think I need to dive off and take a blood pressure pill before I am overwhelmed by it all!!!!

Mind you, they do look a little different than their publicity photos. I suppose a little touch of the airbrush is something all celebs get up to.

No comments: