Saturday 21 November 2009

bit of fun

Val in action

Me showing my potential

Ches as a pin up


Sorry about this posh!


Al getting carried away


Paris was looking for a new best friend

With many thanks to PhotoFunia.com

Update on Disney's leg. All seems fine, just got to get the insurance sorted!! He is running around with his mates again, but I have restricted him playing with the big boys. He has had a little run with Bear, but on the extender!
Talking about insurance. The ceiling is repaired, but of course the empty room was just shouting at Val "Redecorate me!!!!" Oh fun! The builder has to return to paint so I will give it until then to put photos on this blog.
Saw Big Frank in Morrisons today, his belly is showing signs that he is enjoying his retirement!!!!

I have a new mobile phone. The old one had £10 put on it some time ago and still had over £4 when it finally gave up the ghost! Don't understand the need for the over usage of the damn things!!!! I now have to come up with a ringtone for my new one, give me an excuse to mess about on the PC!!!
Argyle conceded a goal in the third minute of injury time to lose 1-0 away at Leicester. Ah well, Al and I will still be there in our seats next week. This time with an extra supporter as Shaun is over from the CI.
Look after yourselves, especially with the rather strange weather we have been experiencing of late.









No comments: