Thursday 3 September 2009

You are just not going to believe this!





Look what they have done to me now! Look I am sorry for hijacking this blog, but just look!
It started this morning when Mum, Mummy Cheryl and Mummy Alice took me out for a ride. They kept looking at me and clicking two fingers together and barking "snip snip". I must admit I haven't worked out what that was all about but I digress.
It turned out it wasn't a ride, we went to my hospital. Now it's OK there, the doc is fine and the nurses usually give me a biscuit or two. OK, they prod and poke a bit but that's OK by me for the grub.
Today was different though. My family handed me over and I got put into prison! Yeah, you read right, PRISON!!! There were some other dogs there and, I hate to say this but I am sure I smelt some cats as well.
I chatted to the guys and no one knew what they had done. I reckon I overdid it a bit chewing on the wallpaper last night, but not enough to go down for it! Some of the guys said they didn't feel well so I reckoned it was something to do with the hospital.
Not long after I got there I got to thinking when is feeding time. The old man went out this morning and forgot my breakfast, I put it down to his age. He was a bit cuddly though. Kept smoothing me more than usual.
A bit later one of the nurses came along and took me to see the doc. I got jabbed but that was OK as it wasn't exactly the first time eh? I must have been tired as I just flaked out. Next thing I know I come around back in my cell. Hell, I was really tired. Must have been the walk last night.
The nurse came back and took me out again, I thought I was back to the doc. But it was my Mum. She was all over me, I kept trying to tell her I was shattered.
Then they stuck the lampshade on me. Why I ask you. I can't do a thing. Mum drove me home and I have had nothing but lovin'. I reckon they are sorry for putting me in prison, all a misunderstanding.
But I still have this thing on my head. The old man went out hunting and came back with a chicken. Would you believe he caught it and cooked it whilst out, you have to give credit when it's due!
He gave me a load of chicken, not scraps. Oh no, I got bits off the bird straight into my mouth!!!!
Good really as I can't do a thing with the lampshade on.
Well I have to go now. Still can't work out this "snip snip" thing. Will let you know when I have it figured.
Must go as I am shattered still
All my love
Disney





No comments: