Thursday 30 July 2009








Alice and her mates from school


Al and Jazzy


Me after a hard days work - now sheared!

Sheared like a flaming sheep - humiliated!!
Hi all
It's me again. I've taken over the old boys blog to show you the continued deprivation inflicted upon me.
I can only assume that in revenge for me going public about the hurt and pain I suffered just for being me - see previous post in case you missed the horror. They put me in the car and took me for a ride. I thought, as would you all, that we were heading for the park. Oh no not this time, it was like the gangster movies "let me take you for a ride".
I was taken to this strange house type place. I got a bit concerned when I saw some really unhappy canines coming out - boy did they smell. None of your honest to goodness mess smells. This was awful. It was like the smell you get from those coloured things that grow in the garden. You know the ones that if you have a bit of fun with the humans start barking like there is a whole enemy pack heading in our direction. Weird species aren't they? Some times I just do not understand them - do the same thing and sometimes they bark like hell and other times they show their teeth and start gasping for breath, yep just weird.
Where was I? oh yep I remember the house place. Well I was dragged in, not allowed a good old sniff - not that I wanted too, did I mention the smell?
I got handed over to this human female dressed like a dog doctor. I thought oh hell not another prod and poke. They do like their poke don't they, can't they just sniff the bum like civilised animals? Sorry getting distracted again.
Anyway this woman. No doctor her. She tried to flaming drown me, covered me in white frothy stuff that frankly tasted awful. I fought back and managed to save myself. Then you will never guess what happened then. I got bloody well sheared!! Yeah I am not joking, sheared like a sheep. UNBELIEVABLE.
Pictures above to prove. Where are the RSPCA when you need them eh!!!
I have also put in some picture of the smaller members of the pack. One is around here nearly every day, I love her she is nice, they call her Alice. The others seem to belong to other packs and join up with us to create noise. It's fun, we all bark together. The old boy and old girl get a bit uptight sometimes - old fogies just don't know how to have fun.
Well must go before I get caught, I dread to think what will happen next, probably skinned alive or something!!
Look after yourselves.
Love
Disney XXXX


No comments: