Thursday 1 March 2007

Up for the Stoke game!


Val and Alice went up to Argyle today and got tickets for the game on saturday against Stoke City. Should be a good one as, Pullis, our ex manager deserted us to head back to Stoke after they had dumped him.


Whilst at Home Park Val asked about the Watford tickets. We would only get standing ones so we are going to watch the game on telly. Live BBC 18.00 hrs 11 March. Arsenal got knocked out yesterday so that makes our journey to the final a little easier.


We intend to settle in front of the telly, Al's mate Josh is joining us. A picnic type tea and cheer the greens on to victory! Well, that's the plan.


Been very busy of late. Coming home from work knackered then up the park with Holly. Have a leak in the fire wall so insurance inspector out this coming Monday. Hope we can get it sorted quick as leaks in hall and main bedroom could get worse. Hope they pay for the leak damage even if they do put the initial problem down to the age of the house! See how I trust insurance companies!!!!


Because of an arguement between Sky (Murdoch) and Virgin Media (Branson) we no longer get Sky One through cable. Disaster for me as "Lost", "Battlestar", and "Atlantis" are all on Sky One! It appears that Murdoch is trying to squeeze out the opposition. I am a free market man but we can't let the big boys push us all around so I am sticking with Virgin and stuff Sky. Just hope their sadvertisers go for a discount because of the lower viewing figures. Boycott Sky is what I say.


That's my rebel bit done. Now I have to be a good boy and get tea done. I reckon curry is a good bet for tonight. See you all later and look after yourselves.



Just in case you are wondering that's my Nan up top. Thought I would start to publish family photos just for in case you are interested.

No comments: