Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas part 2

For some reason I got kicked out of Blogger during my last post. As you can see I managed to recover it, but didn't spellcheck or read through, so hope it makes sense!
To continue.....
Since my partial retirement I have taken up a new hobby. You may or may not be aware that I am a Sci Fi freak. I have wanted to display some models for some years now, just couldn't find any suitable. I have now.
Micro Machines made by Galoob. They ceased production in the late 90's so it's e-bay search time.
I now have the complete collection of Star Trek, Babylon 5 and Aliens.
Am currently collecting Star Wars and am on the lookout for Starship Troopers.
Am not sure if I will publish a blog or a website. Time will tell.
Anyways. Love from us in sunny Plymouth and a cracking Christmas to all and have a super 2012.

No comments: